crying

johnyboy

hello everybody..I feel like i want to cry to express myself but i cant.Does anyone of you feels like that also? I feel like i have a burden inside me that i want to express,i want to cry to express my emotions.I think its just because of anxiety and depressions. :roll:

recluse

I know what you mean. I actually love the feeling of crying, you know that feeling of release. There's nothing worse than feeling numb i'd rather cry my eyes out. A few months ago i got drunk on Absinthe and as i was feeling unbearably lonely and i just cried solidly for 15 minutes o'r so, and i felt great afterwards.

livingnsilence

I've wanted to cry for so long but I just can't anymore. I want to cry just to be able to release some of the built up energy and ease the pain a little even though it may just be for a little while. It's been over a year since I've been able to cry last and that time I was only able to cry b/c I had a nervous break down in front of people due to my anxiety.

HH

recluse said:
I know what you mean. I actually love the feeling of crying, you know that feeling of release. There's nothing worse than feeling numb i'd rather cry my eyes out. A few months ago i got drunk on Absinthe and as i was feeling unbearably lonely and i just cried solidly for 15 minutes o'r so, and i felt great afterwards.

Absinthe, that stuff is evil. no wonder you cried :D

Infected_Malignity

as humans, we need expression. no matter what anyone says, emotion is an important part of everybody's everyday lives. if you don't express what you feel, you just get clogged. so pull that plug out and see what's going on inside - most likely you'll find that it's not just feelings of hate or despair, but maybe even the excitement or joy you thought you lost!

and also, don't be afraid of it. everybody's too absorbed in their own lives to make fun of you for saying/doing what you feel. in fact, i've learned people even like you more when you're honest and upfront, than if you hold back and choke out your emotions all the time. absolute true story.

recluse

HH said:
recluse said:

Absinthe, that stuff is evil. no wonder you cried :D

Yeah lol, i don't recommend it! But i guess any alcohol will make you more depressed.