Crisis mode...(about a girl)

no1

Banned
I dont know what to do.

This girl, I've known for 2 years or so.

She told me that I'd have to be friends with her first before we could go on to the next level.

I wanted to be friends with her but she never was interested, in even getting to know me, but I also knew that girl's wouldn't ever want to **** friends (except for the **** buddies right?).

I gave her compliments and she told me I'd have to be her bf to be able to give her compliments, and I was pretty honest with her too and trying not to sound disrespectful.

Well, she just now told me that she's had 2 ****buddies. A guy and a girl. For a while now. She also told me she doesn't do relationships. And she's been telling me she's been single all this time until now. She's also been tellin me she doesn't really **** outside of relationships, and that she's a 'serious girl' but she's just not looking for anything right now. Now she doesn't even do relationships. I'm fine with no relationships either cuz who has time nowadays? I mean sex by itself is fine as long as it's only 1 person and there's commitment (and I think that's still a relationship)... but all this time she was lying.

So here I thought, I needed to be her bf to give her compliments, but she has 2 ****friends that are not in a relationship with her, giving her much more than compliments.

So I was heartbroken. I sent her messages in her through voicemail about how she played me, and toyed with me. Lied to me, etc. Eventually the mailbox got full... and guess what. her voicemail box full message is something that sounds like her GRUNTING IN ORGASM.

At hearing this it made me cringe, as I listened to it over and over again to see if it was just her playing around, or her grunting in orgasm for real. It makes me feel like beating myself into a bloody pulp. It makes me feel like lashing out and knocking everything over in sight, and beating myself to a pulp.It makes my every cell feel like turning on themselves to die.

Last edited:

combat

You left so many messages that you filled up her mailbox? Are you a lunatic? Get over yourself before you get served with a restraining order, if this story is even true to begin with...

its not a great idea to send so many messages to a girls mailbox that it fills it up:0...Girls tend to spread that kind of information around to their friends. That could backfire on you with another girl who ended up hearing that, further down the track.

mads

You mean you talked to her or known her for 2 years and just found out that basically all she wants to do is have sex with multiple partners. Man I am sorry if you feel like I give you a hard time but man you make it hard not too. You REALLY need to stop obsessing and over analyzing women man because if you don't it is going to drive you off the deep end. Dude seriously there are far more important things in life to stress over than women (for example making yourself better). Also just because a woman shows you attention does not mean you should fall head over hills for her without knowing a lot about her (not saying you do that) but wait until you find someone you know for sure is at least a little bit like you. Yeah and don't send her anymore messages unless you want her to think you are a little off, also you dont want her to think you are desperate.

I could not agree more

U

userremoved

If you've known this girl for 2 years and she hasn't shown any interest in you for neither a friendship or a more intimate one at all then you're wasting your time. There is probably nothing on Earth you could have said or done to make this girl like you, so it's best to forget about her and don't let this make you insane.

Last edited:

Hellhound

Super Moderator
I understand if you feel bad, she acted like a whore and i find the way she treated you not too nice. But you shouldn't get so obsessed at the point of filling up her mailbox. I would understand if you were angry and left one message... but so many messages? with that much persistance? I don't know... i find that a little violent. I would get scared if i ever found so many messages, i would think that the other person wants to kill me or something.

bleach

Banned
I think no1 is aware he has a problem. He's just afraid to take any action and covers for it by blaming everyone else.

no1

Banned
she just never even wanted to get to know me. She never knew me, yet she said we had nothing in common. I thought we had tons in common. I just couldn't radically captivate her attention like the other guys, immediately upon first meet. For me, it takes time. She has double standards and is a hypocrite. She would tell me "we don't know each other well enough to be friends" yet tons of guys she knew much less than I, or just met and she was friendly as hell.

I could never understand that. It drove me crazy. She never even gave me a chance. She might have thought she did, but I guess the only thing I can say is that she didn't "try hard enough" and it really didn't even take that much. She just had to not judge me so cruelly and superficially. She had no heart, I gave her myself and she just tortured me.

She never got to know me so how could she make a decision on me and my personality? So then it must be that she's only interested in appearances.

Last edited:
U

userremoved

Like I said, it's best to pick up your chips and move on. At least you weren't in a relationship with her and she was cheating. So really the only thing you lost was your precious time. Hopefully you didn't spend a lot of money on her.

no1

Banned
So I was heartbroken. I sent her messages in her through voicemail about how she played me, and toyed with me. Lied to me, etc. Eventually the mailbox got full... and guess what. her voicemail box full message is something that sounds like her GRUNTING IN ORGASM.

anyways. now it's the main voicemail box message. which her mother calls to.