Could you cope with ED for the rest of your life on meds?

voodoochild16

Hi all,
I just wanted to ask this question about anyone taking medication right now and are experiencing ED. Could you live with it for the rest of your life if it meant a better life, minus that side effect?.

Thanks in advance for all your feedback.

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
I had to ditch Paxil for that very reason.

Maybe you could be prescribed another medication that doesn't effect you like that; it doesn't necessarily have to be all or nothing.

MollyBeGood

I had to ditch Paxil for that very reason.

Maybe you could be prescribed another medication that doesn't effect you like that; it doesn't necessarily have to be all or nothing.

Me too,. Paxil killed my libido that and all SSRi’s plus they made me suicidal for the first time in my life so call me a non-believer in “Happy Pills” more like kill you dead pills...ahh pharmaceutics.. what a mind f u c k ! No thx!

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
Me too,. Paxil killed my libido that and all SSRi’s plus they made me suicidal for the first time in my life so call me a non-believer in “Happy Pills” more like kill you dead pills...ahh pharmaceutics.. what a mind f u c k ! No thx!

Yeah, same here.

I had a weird affect on Paxil and Prozac, too. I was less anxious but my personality and creativity sort of flat-lined.

voodoochild16

For those taking MAOI's like Nardil, I have read extensively that eventually the ED goes away for people taking this med after months to years of taking the med.

Other than that, I have read that taking sildenafil can help with the ED for those taking this med. I am still going to keep going with this med until I figure out if it's worth it or not.