Click to hear me ramble on at your own risk...

206Raider

Neglection from an early childhood has left me feeling like I didn't have a worthwhile one and I think your youth is the foundation for your life, like I didn't get to pick up on some things. I couldn't do anything right growing up, but when I did I didn't hear a thing and when bad I was the worst person in the world. No positivey ever where I grew up, how do they expect me to find one now? I used to crave attention cause I didn't know how to get it but now I'd rather not recieve it. Like I don't care about anything, I don't care about anything that gets in my way. I feel like I can take any shot any punch that life deals me, it's like I'm cold now, but it's odd, I've never felt better, I feel like I'm embracing it or something.

I'm still not good at meeting people and keeping conversations going but I have been a lot lately since school started and it's going good so far. I seem to meet people everyday and these people like me I think but I don't care if they don't. I don't know what's ahead of me, but I'm going to keep driving straight. I've had plenty of passangers, they all got out, other people join but I don't wait up for them anymore, if you can't keep up then just get out. People drop in and out of my life all the time, I'm so used to it now it doesn't even matter anymore. Basically I'm saying f*** society now, I can't be responsible for anybody else anymore. I'm going to live everyday like my last I think, if I die tomorrow so be it, I just don't want to hide anymore.