circles

THE-INTROVERT

why do people stand in circles and talk its so annoying i can never do it just feels so imtimidating i have also made the decision last night not to go outside again after last night really bad experiences drinking is not for me

why do people stand in circles and talk its so annoying i can never do it just feels so imtimidating i have also made the decision last night not to go outside again after last night really bad experiences drinking is not for me

Intimidating. Never found that. Never bothered to stand with them. Annoying. I know. We're not a pack. Refuse to fall into normal. Drinking, can do, some choose not to. No harm in choosing not to. Not to go outside, it is your choice. It is nice outside.

THE-INTROVERT

no man it is not nice outside not im my town anyway all every one does is drink and take drugs im better off inside ive let people know how i feel and feel happier for it over last coulple of days ive made contact with people but as far as being outside is concerned its a no no unless i move to another place and i might go into isolation again as i know now im missing nothing and happier inside why should i be fake and force myself outside when its not me i am who i am

no man it is not nice outside not im my town anyway all every one does is drink and take drugs im better off inside ive let people know how i feel and feel happier for it over last coulple of days ive made contact with people but as far as being outside is concerned its a no no unless i move to another place and i might go into isolation again as i know now im missing nothing and happier inside why should i be fake and force myself outside when its not me i am who i am

Understand. I agree. You are happier inside. Your outside is not what it should be, not what you need. It is what you have right now. Keeping occupied may help.

seafolly

Oh man. I read and re-read so many times trying to figure out what was going on then I realized the OP was not referring to a circle on the ground. ::p: Wow.

I think the circle thing is just to show others in the conversation that they're not being shut out (as opposed to everyone facing the speaker). Definitely tricky to join, I agree!

coyote

circles are safer

when you stand in triangles, the person on top is liable to fall and get hurt