ChemicalPulse.com.... Who's on it?!

OMG!
Just discovered this website so had to join it. Its like a social networking/dating site and SA, AvPD, OCD and stuff, are only SOME of the things people suffer from.

Anyone on it? If not, JOIN! . . . and add me! :p

Charlene Gallagher-Female-Limerick,Limerick dating |ChemicalPulse.com Profile - Personal

Here's the add/invite thingy i found on it.

Break free from alienating, toxic, anti-social environments; While other dating websites are just generic, soulless venues of alienation, which conform to the Mainstream culture and tradition and use filters, or �matchmaking� functions. No filters or matchmaker tools are allowed on this website.

ChemicalPulse is about real socialization and bonds through social interaction, by open, honest communication and self-expression. Since we reject all protocols of the mainstream Western Society, we feel that filters and matchmaking functions are counterproductive, anti-social and alienating. We believe that no matchmaker function can find the right person for you. We believe only you can find real bonds and healthy loving relationships through honest, open communication and self-expression.

davidburke

OMG!
Just discovered this website so had to join it. Its like a social networking/dating site and SA, AvPD, OCD and stuff, are only SOME of the things people suffer from.

Charlene Gallagher-Female-Limerick,Limerick dating |ChemicalPulse.com Profile - Personal

Break free from alienating, toxic, anti-social environments; While other dating websites are just generic, soulless venues of alienation, which conform to the Mainstream culture and tradition and use filters, or �matchmaking� functions. No filters or matchmaker tools are allowed on this website.

ChemicalPulse is about real socialization and bonds through social interaction, by open, honest communication and self-expression. Since we reject all protocols of the mainstream Western Society, we feel that filters and matchmaking functions are counterproductive, anti-social and alienating. We believe that no matchmaker function can find the right person for you. We believe only you can find real bonds and healthy loving relationships through honest, open communication and self-expression.

sounds cool! i'm going to join

davidburke

OMG!

I just joined and i added you

Luke1993

You should spread this to all the other SA, AvPD and OCD sites so more people know about it and hopefully join! I myself will join it as well!

Chemical Poison

Hmmm... I'll join, but mostly because I am currently bored. There's no one near me for at least 50 miles, and I guess that's probably good, because I don't know how hot I'd be on the whole thing anyways. I don't know how much I'll actually go on, but I'll have one friend :p. I hope?