Cheese?

frogambassador

Hi,
Wondering if anyone had heard of the connection between cheese and sweating. I just had a notion, because my sweating had been a lot better lately and I had stopped eating cheese.
I have started eating it more often and my sweating had returned with a vengeance.
The two could be entirely unlinked of course.
But cheese contains casoMorphin which was suggested on yahoo as being a cause of sweating because it constricts the blood vessels.
Any ideas?

hyp-hi

I have wondered about this too, not just cheese, but many food items. It's hard to pin point if any one food causes it to increase.

gg1101

I gave up the nightshade variety of foods last year, after I read someone had success with that. It didn't do ****. I've had much better luck with a ketogenic diet, but that includes eating a lot of cheese.

Sprawling

Foods, medications and basically anything can trigger our sweating responce. HH people have a very sensitive nervous system that triggers sweat by the mere thought of it.

So cheese may very well might be your trigger, while nightshades for others. Medications effect me, make my sweating worse than it is. I've had HH almost my whole life. We HH'ers are just different. Finding ones own trigger that's on top of the normal HH over reaction is an individual process. Keep in mind what might be a trigger today, might not be tomorrow.

J4812

I heard that having too much calcium can contribute to sweating so maybe that has something to do with why cheese makes you sweat?

karl:-/

Only after my ETS ops has cheese been a pain in my arse!_ so has other food for that matter basicaly any kind of dairy product creates a sweat storm nd goosbumps. Thn you get a hot sensation tht I can only describe as a feeling that I my pass out! Sound familiar??