Characters you can relate/can't relate.

FriendlyShadow

These are just in my opinions, but I think the character who definitely relates to me would be Samwise Gamgee. In personality traits/mannerisms, we are both caring people, compassionate, love gardens, loyal. I think only the differences is that I'm not interested in marriage or in kids. There are also other characters from books/shows like Quasimodo, Charlie Brown, ect. It's hard to think of any other characters because I can't really relate to a lot of other characters in tv shows/movies where they have both relate to my mannerisms/personality. I can't really stand girl characters as much either (unless I built those characters my own). I personally don't like characters that are bossy, stubborn, boastful, or even party animals. I'm sorry but I really can't relate to those, there's too many people I came across that were a mix of all of these. It seems that the more girl characters I can't relate is because I see nowadays that they bang someone willingly, gossip, like to shop, they're dependent, outgoing, perfect, rebellious, partying, just everything that I can't relate with. It's like I've been watching the same character over and over but with a different name attached to them. I think it's mostly why I had better time relating with guy characters who has certain qualities that make them not appear like the stereotypical "macho guy". Sorry about the rant... but anyways, leave comments below.

fate12321

I just saw a pilot episode for a new show called Mr.Robot. The main character, Elliot, who is socially awkward, and basically has almost the same personality as I do (well except for the drug use), and not to mention, social anxiety. I can pretty much relate to a lot of things the main character is going through.

The 54th Pokemon, Psyduck, is one that I really relate to. Nobody really likes him for most of the show - they don't understand what he's saying. He's unable to deal with what's going on in the world around him because of the storms brewing in his head. But he has true inner worth that gets developed later as he evolves into his final form. Most importantly, he's a duck. QUAK!~

theoutsider

I could always identify with Charlie Brown when I was a kid. Less so now, but there are days when I still can.

AGR

Simon from The Misfits,L from Death Note and the one I can relate the most Is Ippo from hajime no ippo........

\/\/