Causes of anxiety.. the system maybe??

Husgen

I dont know, but since a long time i see peoples having soo much anxiety disorder, even me already faced it, my Family, friends.. But no one know exactly the reason. We say we have a stressed life, ok but what exactly on our life styel makes us get a anxiety disorder??
There s some details on it that make a big difference . When i was with panic disorder, i realized my life style was the reason for it, but change my behaviours wasnt enough, i needed change my belives too. Just change waht i eat, practice some activit, sleep better wasnt enoough to cure me.. it was a big part for my cure, but not 100% of it. Just when i opened my eyes to new belives ,that made me sure that all this changing on life style was good for my mental health , i could get fine. Someone else think like me ?? :question:

Hoppy

My personal experience in the last few years is that anxiety can be cured/ made better by lifestyle changes.

The biggest problem is that all changes are very small, I did a lot of slipping back and so on but the difference between where I was 2 years ago and now is incredible.

But I still have lots of work to do.

Husgen

Im happy that u cured ur anxiety , and liked the quotes hhaha :) I always think about small changes on life style and so easy changes that can help us about anxiety, like sleeping better, eating better, and so.. But by a experience, i saw that not just that small changes we will need for cure the anxiety. Its much more deep than it. what do u think ? Maybe we need change much more than just habits, sometimes need change a lot values.. Can u share ur experience with it and tell how did u change small things ??

Sacrament

I've learned that the first step is to completely and with brutal honesty be aware of your circumstances, to make a thorough analysis of the things you feel in certain situations, and the things you feel about yourself, others, your life. This implies the need to stop running from whatever happened to you in the past, and to stop obsessing about what will happen tomorrow considering how "messed up" you are. You need to take a deep look inside yourself and really get to know every inch of your mind, body and spirit. Then you have to think about why you feel all of those things (whether it be through bullying, child abuse when you were young, etc), and accept that all those things happened and that there's nothing you can do to change them, and that it's extremely harmful for you to keep struggling because of those things and with the fact that they happened. Step 3 implies asking yourself if there is any legitimate reason for you to feel like everyone else is judging you, or you're being extremely clumsy, or you don't belong here and there. Eventually, and hopefully, you'll come to the realization that all this time you are the one who's been your worst enemy, and not others. You have been the one who's allowed yourself to be poisoned by your own mind's incessant ramblings.

By the time you realize that most of what's happened to you was your own mind trying to alert you to invisible threats, you also start to realize that even though the mind can be very persuasive, they are just words, they are just sounds, they are just scary pictures. Only then will you be able to shift your focus, thoughts, and adjust the way you filter your own thoughts (negative vs productive, etc). Learning that thought processes can be molded to your own liking, and that you are what you believe, you'll be able to improve your actions and thoughts by constant exposure to your fears and mindful action that's deeply rooted in your values.

Then, keep going.

Husgen

oh i really liked ur view ! look like a very effective way to beat the anxiety, and u r all right on say we r our enemy .. actually i face everything on life like if im my only enemy, cause the solutions and happiness is always inside of us, even if we r in the worst situation of this world, its inside of us where we can find the solution. And the only person who can let us take the solution or not, its ourself. But abotu anxiety anyway.. i really think what u said its a great solution, but my chalenge and i guess the chalenge of many peoples too, is how do it on day by day, on each situation.. We need work to improve a big selfcontrol inside of us