cant stand living here

Rawz

I'm in the same situation (minus college graduation). I'm tired of living with my family. The only way I can tolerate it is spending as much of the time I'm home as I can with headphones on, music playing, and playing video games/watching movies/internet/etc. I stay up late and and sleep in late so I can have time where everyone else is asleep.

If I had the money or the skills/connections to make it homeless I would leave.

MotherWolff

Banned
I graduated college and I'm still looking for a job so I live with my parents. Everyday they talk to me and annoy the crap out of me. I yell at my mom a lot because she repeats herself. I appreciate that I have parents but I don't want to live with them and can't afford to move out so really depressed. :( I try to stay in my room but they're super loud... especially when my dad comes home and yells that he's home and expects a greeting and tells me every time he leaves the house! P.S I'm snowed in and having a mental breakdown... :eek:h:

I feel ya....

LazyHermitCrab

it's hard to find a decent job :/ there was one offer I got that was like here you can work 6 days a week outside with commission only. I'm tired of job scams...

MotherWolff

Banned
it's hard to find a decent job :/ there was one offer I got that was like here you can work 6 days a week outside with commission only. I'm tired of job scams...

I can't find work either. I honestly am afraid my dad will die and I will end up in a home forever.....

But I try REALLY hard to think positively. Otherwise I would have eliminated myself.