Can't make decisions?

chrisjurban

I have a lot of trouble deciding what to do with people. This actually gets me into fights with my girlfriend, cause I'm afraid to suggest places to go when we're together. With my other friends usually I rely on them to decide where to go and I just drive them there and follow them along. The thing is, when I do force myself to make a decision, it's usually some place weird or unsuitable, for example if I want to take my girlfriend to get something to eat I'll end up suggesting a really nice restaurant when a fun and relaxed restaurant would suit us better.

recluse

I can't make decisions to save my life! It's a good thing really i don't have any friends o'r girlfriend.

coyote

I'm bad at this sort of thing, too.

In my professional life, I can be very decisive, but when it comes to my personal life, I have a hard time taking charge, because I don't want to make the wrong decision and upset anyone. Instead, I upset them by being indecisive and/or putting the burden on them to make plans, etc.

Silvox Black

I suppose that for the majority of the time, it depends on my mood. If I am in a neutral mood, I am able to make my own decisions. If I am flustered or depressed, I tend to allow my decisions to be made for me since I see suggesting alternatives as pointless.

dooby-duck

I have a massive problem with making decisions. I am extremely indecisive, and it takes me ages to make any decision if I ever do. I constantly change my mind or feel I might be missing out on something better. Say I'm going to buy something I will research all of the available things, where I can get them , the price etc and spend days or weeks trying to decide if I really need it and which one to buy. It's not just big decisions either, it's every single one.

mrb

guess im lucky me and my gf like doing the same things , as far as people and going places are concerned im not bothered i just go with the flow .....