can't help it im this way

TINAGURL

im bullied everyday since i was seven years old and now im 15 i get teased because im fat the pick on me and pick on me and pick on me untill i can't take it anymore and i break down and cry i've been in a impatient hospital about 10 or ll times for either trying to hurt my self cause i was a cutter or saying i was going to kill my self or saying i was going to kill someone else i can't ignore people i dont know why i tell on people the teachers get tierd of hearing me and also the kids call me a tattle tale. i try to lose weight doesn't work for me im just out of luck ................ :cry: :?:

awwh, well I'm really sorry that you're bullied, it really has nothing to do with you though, It's just all those other ridiculous people who do this to feel better about themselves. Have you always gone to the same school? Maybe if it's really that bad you can transfer to a different school. Don't give up just yet, it's always possible to lose weight if you really need it, you just have to be really determined on it.

bubblegumbg

I'd have to agree. It's really difficult to improve yourself when everyone knows you. If you're able to go to a different school, it would open a world of opportunity for you. Allow you to give yourself a whole new reputation.
If you're unable to transfer, than make the best of it. If you're in the halls, before and after class, put headphones on and listen to a cd/mp3 player or ipod. If they do stuff in class to annoy you, just remind yourself of how childish they are for doing so. If you can find the courage, remind them of who immature it is. Say something like "honestly now, how old are you?" Odds are they'll get defensive and say something mean, but it'd only be because you got to them.

jshizzle

screw em

i used to get picked on a little for a few weeks in 8th grade... nuthing too abd..but sumtiems a few ppl would say my name in clas in an obnoxious way..i ingroned it and a cupple days of that ...they started to like me and i became their freidns and i still am to this day..however ur situation sounds worse and i can only say that u have to b tuff to take shit liek that

InDeepshit

i can;t believe people have to put up with crap like this. I'm sorry you have had to go through what you have and i can't imagine the stress and pain, especially when people don't understand how it affects you. The only problem with school is that everyone is too young, airheaded and couldn't care less about anyone else so it's stressful. You should try to move out of that environment and get some self esteem help.

dimsim

i ve been bullied since grade 1 witch was nine years ago im sick of it i lie to my mum just so i can take a day off shool i had to see the school chaplin about it i hate bullys so much they ruin peoples lives just so they look tough.

Meow

SocialRetahd said:
TINAGURL said:
i try to lose weight doesn't work for me im just out of luck ................ :cry: :?:

put down the fork, fatass, and you'll lose the weight.

Good god, you pathetic fool... go play in traffic blindfolded.

I'm so sorry you're being bullied, that's awful. If you can consider getting transfered to another school, look into it. If not just remember they are sad, sad people with nothing better to do with their lives than gang up on someone. They are the ones with real issues, And one day you won't have to deal with them anymore. School will be over before you know it.

Try and meet some good people, join a club or something outside of school.

As for losing weight, if you have tried dieting it could be a physical problem you have, maybe your thyroid etc. So go to your doctor and get some bloodwork done. Also maybe just visit your local doctor to see about getting on a plan to lose weight.

You're better than they are, i'm sorry you're going through this but please don't hurt yourself over what other people do, I KNOW this is easier said than done.

How are things at home with your family?

scorpion

Get someone older to kick treir asses. I was bullied for 5 years and that got me SA. I had a friend that was bullied to but her father kick the bastards, so they stoped. Conclusion, shes a happy women maried, whit friends and familie and i am in a shit hall, because i never reacted, and nobody ever stud up for me. So if you cant beat them real god find someone that can. Learn selfdefense or something.

Kien

Uhm I must ask, why are you fat? (o,o) I'm 20 male, I eat too much I think but I can't manage to even reach 65kg. (O,o) On the other hand, I think I shit a bit much.

joeljjison

"im bullied everyday since i was seven years old and now im 15 i get teased because im fat the pick on me and pick on me and pick on me untill i can't take it anymore and i break down and cry i've been in a impatient hospital about 10 or ll times for either trying to hurt my self cause i was a cutter or saying i was going to kill my self or saying i was going to kill someone else i can't ignore people i dont know why i tell on people the teachers get tierd of hearing me and also the kids call me a tattle tale. i try to lose weight doesn't work for me im just out of luck"

Hi Tina. I hope i can say something realistic and of use. I assume you've probably been given all the usual advice, 'just ignore them', and as i saw, the get someone else to beat them up advice. Well, i know that ignoring these things is easier said then done. Its okay if you do it from the beginning, but at this stage, you'd need to keep it up for quite a while for it to have any effect. Getting them beaten up might be satisfying, but realistically wouldn't achieve much unless they were threatened... then you'd have someone bullying them... not that they don't deserve it, or that i'd be against it, but some don't like that kind of thing. You say the teachers get tired of it? Perhaps you are going to the wrong teachers... are there any other ones around? The worst that can happen if it fails is they can call you a tattle tail AGAIN. At this stage of the game, for a chance of stopping it, that isn't a great risk.

Do you have anyone your close to who you can tell about it.. it makes it alot easier to bear. i dont know how i survived before i did. If you don't, i think you should try and get involved with something seperately from school. Perhaps some kind of club related to a hobby or something, so that you can gain some real friends without the barrier thats been erected... i didn't really gain any friends i saw as REAL in secondary school (or high school depending where you came from) for over 2 years after things stopped... and i'd been bullied pretty much solidly there for 3 years, and in primary school before. But this isn't my center stage.

I can't say to you, 'your not fat', or 'don't worry about it', because i don't know if your not fat, and i cant make you not worry about it. chances are now even if the bullying is somehow stopped, your going to carry it with you for a long time. as it is , i think what you should be considering doing is one or several of the following: going to a different teacher, switching classes, switching schools.

I'm a bit reluctant to say anything about losing weight, because you want to lose out for the bullies, but i suppose thats neither here nor there now..

only this advice if you wont to lose weight for yourself, and its no guarantee,
nor is it fun

how do you try to lose it? you may have to accept your genetics, but first you should be sure your doing the best you can at losing it. you'll want to find out stuff like how many calories your normally eat a day, and chop 500 off it. if you take off more than that, well you shouldn't anyway... if you combine that with some form of cardio exercise... like cycling or running.. theres plenty of options... start doing however much you can till your out of breath but can still talk... be disciplined and work out how long you can do... then gradually try to increase the time... you'll wanna be doing about 3 days a week.

i hope some of thats some use. i dont really say anythign as helpful as id like to be

4seasons

SocialRetahd said:
TINAGURL said:
i try to lose weight doesn't work for me im just out of luck ................ :cry: :?:

put down the fork, fatass, and you'll lose the weight.
Alright I've had it with your shitty attitude. Fuck you, you're not here for any other reason but to start shit so just stop posting. Does it make it easier for you doing it over the internet? You fucking pussy. Stop posting, do yourself a favor and stop making yourself look like a pathetic piece of shit.

Sorry to hear about your bullying man. I was bullied a lot in elementary school to. You're only 15, look forward to the rest of your life. Find a place where you fit in or a hobby your good at and stick with it, ignore those shitty people. When you're done high school nothing from school even matters man, those people are unhappy with their own life. As you go on in high school people grow up and learn about judging people and mature, you'll be fine.