Can I Live?

lac operon

For the last couple weeks I fell deep. My mind went blind during Midterms, anxiety kicked in instead. I see no light in the future, I want to end this. Crying became a habit. I see no future. I see no point to live. I F**Ked up. I have no one to talk to. I can't even speak. But, I dont want to die. I just want to end. F***K. I feel like trash in the sewer. So much pressure. My shoulders are heavy. Why can't I just Live? Spent so much money for my education. Now I am f**king it up. I feel Shamed. I am so sad. I am SO Stressed. I am Anxiety's B!tch. Life is B!tch, then you die. Help me! Councillor ditched me. My parents live far from me. I have no friends. I am JUST SO F**KING P$$ED AND SAD AT THE SAME TIME.! Can ANyone talk to me on SKYPE?

Luke1993

i can talk on msn if you like. unfortunately i dont have skype.

though it may seem you have no purpose to live right now, you will have one later. Just live until that time

agoraphobickatie

i don't have skype =/ sorry! but i can tell you that luke1993 is right... when we're down and feeling like shit, the last thing we can see in our future is some kind of 'light', and that's okay, but you just HAVE to know it's there.. sometimes you just have to take a step back from everything and take a deep breath and get some relax time, ya know? it sounds like you've just been way overstressed lately and you haven't had the time to take it all in, accept it, and attack it head on and move past it... take some time to seriously just focus on breathing, focus on all the little small things in your head and get that shit out to make room for your big responsibilities.. i'm so sorry you're stressing and depressed =/ it happens to most of us, and the best of us, ya just gotta get a grasp on it.. don't let it push you so far to the point where you're driving yourself mad, just know that one day it'll be behind you.. have some kind of hope for better days and they'll come, no doubt :) best wishes, i hope you feel better soon!