Burning Up Inside

redpine17

I Dont Know How To Say This But Sometimes I Feel Like Im Burning Up Inside...I Know Crazy....But Sometimes In School With All The Tension And Attitude People Give Off..People Cuss Me Sometimes and I Just dont say things back mainly because of me being shy..But I Just fell sheer anger welling up inside of me i feel like im about to exlplode and i might just take my anger out on people at school..
Any Comments Or Advice?

getbornagain

You should fuckin beat someone up. You should show the world you're not willing to take shit. The reason all of us on these forums are such scum of the Earth is cause we let this bullshit go on. You should just deck someone in the fuckin face, beat their teeth in while they on the ground, fuck the rules of fighting, fuck what everyone thinks, you are the champ.

Brad89

^ lol

You cant be serious...is this really the approach you'd recommend to overcoming shyness, just decking someone in the face? The demons that both of you may be fighting are on the inside. There are a lot of terrible human beings out there, but by hitting them all you may be doing is bringing them down but hurting yourself in the process.

What happens then, besides being the 'quiet kid' everyone will think of you as the 'psycho quiet kid'. Improving your self confidence will greatly improve your ability to talk back, put those insecure bastards insulting you in their place and will give you lifelong skills that are actually useful.

Just think about it...

recluse

I have the same problem. A lot of people get angry more often than i do(verbally) but i am submissive and virtualy let people walk over me even though on the inside i feel angry....My internal anger keeps building up untill i explode...And when i explode i get angrier than anyone else i know. I think my anger explosions shock a lot of people because they see me as a mellow character.

madmike

You cant be serious...is this really the approach you'd recommend to overcoming shyness, just decking someone in the face? The demons that both of you may be fighting are on the inside. There are a lot of terrible human beings out there, but by hitting them all you may be doing is bringing them down but hurting yourself in the process.
[/quote]

Actually, why not. Though i wouldn't use violence myself because i've found comfort in my passive persona but anyone in their teens could really benefit. Think about it, whack someone, knock them out, feel pride for having stood up for yourself and what you stand for, lose fear and BINGO! You become conscious of who you are and what you're fighting for and stop being scared. I think if i'd beaten more people up in my youth instead of telling myself 'they're not worth it' like a little pretentious pussy i'd have ended up a stronger person.

And btw, i mean whack someone who's hurt you in some way. Not some randomer on the street. That would be psychotic (or chanvy lol)

Clarkie

redpine17 said:
I Dont Know How To Say This But Sometimes I Feel Like Im Burning Up Inside...I Know Crazy....But Sometimes In School With All The Tension And Attitude People Give Off..People Cuss Me Sometimes and I Just dont say things back mainly because of me being shy..But I Just fell sheer anger welling up inside of me i feel like im about to exlplode and i might just take my anger out on people at school..
Any Comments Or Advice?
hey my name is Mark and I thought I would respond to your post, I was bullied at school and really feel for you, I suffered from terrible shyness and would go beetroot red when challenged by teachers, dont strike out just stay cool and count to 10 and walk away. You can do it. GOOD LUCK.

Clarkie

getbornagain said:
You should fuckin beat someone up. You should show the world you're not willing to take shit. The reason all of us on these forums are such scum of the Earth is cause we let this bullshit go on. You should just deck someone in the fuckin face, beat their teeth in while they on the ground, fuck the rules of fighting, fuck what everyone thinks, you are the champ.
Hey, that sounds like a plan until the other person beats you back up and you lose more than a set of teeth! too many people are tooling up these days, WALK AWAY! its the best way!

redpine17

hey my name is Mark and I thought I would respond to your post, I was bullied at school and really feel for you, I suffered from terrible shyness and would go beetroot red when challenged by teachers, dont strike out just stay cool and count to 10 and walk away. You can do it. GOOD LUCK.

thank you clarkie, ill try it out

Last edited:

thor01

Ive never hit anyone even when being verbally bullied or pushed around because of my kind nature that makes it extrememley difficult to do that when youre actualy in the situation. They do deserved it though. and yes my anger boiled up just like that at all the nasty people i hated in school. Just remember they're sheeple and your'e better. Also listen to music that makes you feel better. Play music too, or do anything else you enjoy.