Bullying - not all bad

i was bullied for most of my k-8, but thankfully i didn't turn into a moping cry baby...immunity. now i no longer feel empathy or hurt from insults... and i thank the bullies...

Kat

Yeah they may of sucked any decency you had out of you. Quite frankly sensitive and caring people are what we need more of. They do more good for this world then the pricks who can only sit back and criticize people due to their own insecurities. It’s the caring sensitive people that make this world half bearable. If they didn’t exist you can bet those emotionless bastards wouldn’t be out there trying to save lives and making a positive change to this world.

SocialRetahd

High School pisses me off. Everything was out of control and they would punch you and everyone (teachers, principals) would be like, "big deal". Fucking out of control. I hope they all fucking die.

I had no idea what kind of affect this stuff had on hormone levels and development.

Niles

Frankenberry said:
i was bullied for most of my k-8, but thankfully i didn't turn into a moping cry baby...immunity. now i no longer feel empathy or hurt from insults... and i thank the bullies...

You're a fuckwit.

Niles said:
Frankenberry said:

You're a fuckwit.

says the pussy little fucking crybaby whos not human enough to take care of his own problems so he bitches about them and hopes they disappear ??? good work buddy...your future screams success...thats considering you don't do this world a favor and off yourself??

Frankenberry said:
Niles said:
Frankenberry said:

You're a fuckwit.

says the pussy little fucking crybaby whos not human enough to take care of his own problems so he bitches about them and hopes they disappear ??? good work buddy...your future screams success...thats considering you don't do this world a favor and off yourself??

So.... what are you doing here??

kyle

Banned
Frankenberry said:

wow.

You sure have showed us how bullying has made you a better person...

kyle said:
Frankenberry said:

wow.

You sure have showed us how bullying has made you a better person...

this is what gets me.....he made the 1st step by verbally insulting me...and i relatiated ...this somehow makes me a bad person...i really dont understand

dottie

Niles said:
Frankenberry said:

You're a fuckwit.

i totally agree. this guy is a troll, why don't the mods ban his ip?

dottie said:
Niles said:
Frankenberry said:

You're a fuckwit.

i totally agree. this guy is a troll, why don't the mods ban his ip?

jesus... i try to offer some sort of advice and u freaks only throw it back at me... eh stay sedcluded here so the rest of the world need not feel pity on you... no need to ban me i'll just leave this hell

AcesHigh

i can kind of agree with him in some aspects, like i can relate to him when he retaliates like that as i used to during high school and the whole toughening up thing... but frank you are a bit rude

dottie

Frankenberry said:
jesus... i try to offer some sort of advice and u freaks only throw it back at me... eh stay sedcluded here so the rest of the world need not feel pity on you... no need to ban me i'll just leave this hell

telling people to "grow balls" or "toughen up" is not constructive advice. to a socialphobe it does not compute, that is why they are in the situation they are in. for whatever reason (nurture vs. nature) they are more sensitive people than non-socialphobes and telling them to just turn it off is not realistic advice. also, the fact that you come here basically implying that everyone here is a "moping crybaby" (because you are just above us all, right? you just KNOW the secret to curing socialphobia overnight!) does not help. take a look at your approach if you don't want to be considered a troll.