Bullies beware- the world is watching

Vlogger

Now you've all probably seen the Casey Haynes video by now, the bullying victim who had enough and stood up for himself. What I find amusing however is the number of edited versions being released on youtube. Although the original video speaks for itself, most edited versions will further emphasise the message of 'bullies think twice, the world does not support you!'
If only we could catch every bully on tape.

The following video is a classic example:

YouTube - Anti Bullying with Casey Haynes

Vlogger

Sinar_Matahari you highjacker! nar its all good, yeah its made headlines all over Australia. A good encouragement for all bully victims!

Sinar_Matahari

Sinar_Matahari you highjacker! nar its all good, yeah its made headlines all over Australia. A good encouragement for all bully victims!

Yeah, especially when they outweigh their bullies by eighty five pounds. He should have body slammed him a long time ago.

Remus

Staff member

Nice teeth, to quote Chris Rock :'Yo momma did it with Mr. Ed'

MrEdWilbur.jpg

Ooops....was I bullying?

Last edited:

Sinar_Matahari

Nice teeth, to quote Chris Rock :'Yo momma did it with Mr. Ed'

MrEdWilbur.jpg

Ooops....was I bullying?

You sure were. That's nothing compared to some of the comments I've read on YouTube. There was a twenty year old (so he claimed) who admitted he would gladly make the kit eat dirt. I know the kid is a prick, but he's 12! There has to be something seriously wrong with a twenty year old man who would have no qualms about assaulting a twelve year old boy. Even worse! Some people think that the boy should die!

Remus

Staff member
There has to be something seriously wrong with a twenty year old man who would have no qualms about assaulting a twelve year old boy. Even worse! Some people think that the boy should die!

Yeah, you tube is the home of some real nutters

Duraldo

This is why you NEVER pick on someone your own size or bigger, that's the first rule of bullying! Why do you think everyone pick on my short ass in middle school....until I got some tall friends that is....

Also size doesn't matter if EVERYONE in the school was picking on him, which i suspect, I knew a big kid like that in middle school for flipped out similiar after being picked on by some younger/smaller kids.

For the record, I'm 23 and I have no qualms slapping the **** out of a kid like that if I saw that going on, would be really hard not to punch him :p because 9.5 times out of 10 NO ONE is gonna help the other kid out, adult or otherwise, crap like that gets under my skin.

ALSO: being body slammed into concrete doesn't feel good at all, i know from experience, i got kicked a couple times after. Reason why? Because this girl didn't want me having a crush on her, and I asked if she wanted to dance, and told this guy at a party (who is known as a bully-type i guess), who took it amongst himself to slam me into the side of the pool, then kick me a few times till i rolled into the pool.

yeah i havnt gone to a party since then lol just glad it happened when I was 10, and not 15, probably would have been hospitalized or something.

Sinar_Matahari

This is why you NEVER pick on someone your own size or bigger, that's the first rule of bullying! Why do you think everyone pick on my short ass in middle school....until I got some tall friends that is....

Also size doesn't matter if EVERYONE in the school was picking on him, which i suspect, I knew a big kid like that in middle school for flipped out similiar after being picked on by some younger/smaller kids.

For the record, I'm 23 and I have no qualms slapping the **** out of a kid like that if I saw that going on, would be really hard not to punch him :p because 9.5 times out of 10 NO ONE is gonna help the other kid out, adult or otherwise, crap like that gets under my skin.

ALSO: being body slammed into concrete doesn't feel good at all, i know from experience, i got kicked a couple times after. Reason why? Because this girl didn't want me having a crush on her, and I asked if she wanted to dance, and told this guy at a party (who is known as a bully-type i guess), who took it amongst himself to slam me into the side of the pool, then kick me a few times till i rolled into the pool.

yeah i havnt gone to a party since then lol just glad it happened when I was 10, and not 15, probably would have been hospitalized or something.

I can understand why the kid pisses you off. I was bullied as well, but that doesn't justify a grown man assaulting a scrawny twelve year old boy. Casey did a good enough job whooping that kid. Besides, what is that supposed to teach the kid? That it's okay to hit someone smaller and weaker than oneself? How would you feel if some man hit your twelve year old son or brother even if he was a little bastard?

AGR

The skinny guy is probably like that because he is bullied himself or is afraid to be,not saying its right,but wrong person to pick on,people who are overweight tend to be really strong,it was nice to see.