Breaking point

DaaaBulls

You all make a lot of good points.

I do actually want friends and I most certainly want a girlfriend. However, the thing that is more important to me is to stop the sweating. I could have a hundred friends and be dating many different girls, but until I stop the sweating none of that really matters to me.

I view my life a lot like the pyramid reference that Jezza made. There are different layers to the pyramid. The first being the foundation, which is me eating healthy, drinking lots of water and exercise. Those things will in turn make me feel good naturally. The second layer is getting rid of the sweating, that's it, nothing else. Once I am able to accomplish those first two layers then I can build on top of that with social activities, personal hobbies, relationships etc. But until those first two layers are built, nothing else will last long, for it will just eventually crumble due to a lack of a foundation in my life.

Anyways, I am glad that so many people responded. It's good to know that others are going through or have gone through similar experiences, whether it was with HH or some other condition.

Last edited:

Foxface

I predict that this year, will be the year that my mind snaps. Porbably before Winter. Anyone wanna take a bet?

My name is Kyle Borden, and I am from Nova Scotia, Canada. If you either read about some guy in the paper who who went crazy and done something stupid, and if I stop comming on here for awhile. It means, that my mind snaped, and I went all physco or I gave up on everything. Keep an eye out for the obituaries.

Just keep Google-ing Kyle Borden, Sackville, NS.