Breakdown

Krista

DANGER WILL ROBINSON! DANGER!

I'm in a completely random and effed up mood. I'd love to quit the day while it's still going and bury my face in a pillow somewhere.

Seems to me that I like the idea of counseling but I'm not getting any emotional benefit from it. Like I'm paying someone to pretend to care what I'm saying.

I'm lonely. For awhile it seemed that time had stopped and I was stuck in a rut. Now I'm just stuck, not in a funk but in nothing. I'm just kinda living for nothing. I think I'm actually opposed to the idea of a relationship too. It's not even about SA anymore although it's still a factor, it's more like I've lost the will and interest do anything anymore. I just could care less.

Well ignore the random rambling of my venting.

Anomaly

I'm lonely. For awhile it seemed that time had stopped and I was stuck in a rut. Now I'm just stuck, not in a funk but in nothing. I'm just kinda living for nothing. I think I'm actually opposed to the idea of a relationship too. It's not even about SA anymore although it's still a factor, it's more like I've lost the will and interest do anything anymore. I just could care less.

I often feel like this. Depression often has a greater impact on me than SP does. Hang in there, it does get better, even with double depression, as I've noticed myself.