Books!

Tiercel

Hey, I love ww2 stuff... have you read any of richard winter's "memoirs"? I'd like to know how they are.... would love to get into them but I dunno :}

Surprisingly, no. At least not yet. When I started getting into WWII I devoured every book about it at the library. Surprisingly they were all about Americans, and almost exclusively about Europe. So I set off on a journey to learn more about the Eastern Front and the Pacific.

I just checked the library's online catalog and they have Beyond Band of Brothers, so maybe I'll have to get it out. But I still have a book about Warsaw and a book about the Dieppe raid to read first....

::eek::

Helmaninquiel

Sherrilyn kenyon !!
Jxr7EgvV1beVADh.jpg
You got humor/ Love/Jealousy/sex/war/vampires/hunters/ were animals She really is an amazing author, if her novels didn't have a lot of sex in them they would have probably made right next to JK Rolling. Her imagination is amazing.

Surprisingly, no. At least not yet. When I started getting into WWII I devoured every book about it at the library. Surprisingly they were all about Americans, and almost exclusively about Europe. So I set off on a journey to learn more about the Eastern Front and the Pacific.

I just checked the library's online catalog and they have Beyond Band of Brothers, so maybe I'll have to get it out. But I still have a book about Warsaw and a book about the Dieppe raid to read first....

::eek::

Nice! I wish my library had it as well :rolleyes:... I'll check it out again. It should be very interesting btw, Dick Winters is one ****ing good soldier ;). He was in some very good battles and in one of the closest companies in the US army, so it should be a good read ;)

Vecis

I recently read James Redfield book Celestines Prophecy . An inspiring book with deep message in it.

^Funny, as soon as I heard "James Redfield" I was like "Hmm, I know that name"

I am currently reading that, yeah very good book, very inspirational ;)

Sweet avatar btw!