Blushing like a tomato

nightcrawler

Blushing has been the bane of my life :sad: I don't even have to be embarrassed to go red, just social anxiety can trigger it. It hasn't been quite so bad the last few years, but I wouldn't be understating it when I say it has pretty much wrecked my life - especially my social & love life.

zharl

Huh. Blushing isn't usually an issue for me. As far as teasing goes, most of the teasing that I get comes from me, 'cause I kind of have a self-deprecating sense of humor. If I were to try to hyper-analyze it, maybe I make so many jokes at my own expense, to try to beat others to the punch or something? I don't know.

Long story short, blushing isn't generally a problem for me, but the few times that I have felt that familiar hot rush on my face, it hasn't been fun.

cyrose

I rarely, if ever, blush. But what situation is it for you?

I remember being teased by a group to one of our co workers and i got blush face all of the sudden,though i know in myself i don't like the guy. I keep insisting them with that, but they just insisting ,I do and the proof is my red face. You know, i am not comfortable with situation like this. But, i just can't control it.

cyrose

Blushing has been the bane of my life :sad: I don't even have to be embarrassed to go red, just social anxiety can trigger it. It hasn't been quite so bad the last few years, but I wouldn't be understating it when I say it has pretty much wrecked my life - especially my social & love life.

They said ,it might be related to our race. Well, according to the blogs and research i read but i dunno if it's true. On my part, i have spanish blood and they said spanish people's faces easily turn red when trigger.