Binge eating

Amitush123

Interesting subject.

I have experienced this kind of troubles for two years. It strange, because when I was younger, I really didn't care about food. But I think you're right, it's certainly a way to find comfort.

Good new is, trying to overcome this bad behavior could provides some benefits. Personnally I try now to do more sports (to burn some kcal :D) and especially, I try to find more activities, because this come mosty when I'm inactive.

Good to hear that! :) I recommend swimming

Raichel

Swimming is fun! but unfortenately a bit too tiring in my current shape lol.

I wish I lived near a forest. Would be great to go running/jogging and enjoying the beauty of nature at the same time.

OceanMist

I'm too high metabolism to get overweight. I could eat all day and still be a stick.

I use alcohol as a aphrodisiac i guess.

Wipeout

Yes almost all my life I have binged ate...makes you feel better for a moment then worst after. Battling it most my life I try to limit myself now or watch what I keep in the house , which is hard with 2 kids. Just don't beat yourself up too much when it happens:)

Zav

I cope with my sadness with music. I don't know where I would be if I didn't have at least that. When I'm feeling down, I'll just listen to some depressive songs, and, ironically, it will make me feel better.

Totally the same here.

I've never "binge" eaten, but in the past I had periods where I'd gain a few pounds naturally because I'd never want to go out or anything, so I was just at home snacking all the time, sometimes simply out of boredom.