big sigh

I have thought long about it, about this, about what I have been told and observed. This facade of riddles and silly sentence structures I used to use. It was just that, a facade, mask to cover my opinions, emotions and real thoughts.

To some an annoyance. To others a unique enjoyment of change in reading. I have seen both sides of myself; the annoyance and enjoyment.

The conclusion I finally came to: I was being unreal. This conclusion began a process forward a while back. I hope to keep somewhat the enjoyment writing posts may give to others in reading while exploring my ability to formulate my own opinions. No more fence sitting.

Have I killed this Sial character? Possibly. To the many new here I doubt they may understand. To the slightly over a few members who may remember, Sial isn't quite what he used to be.

What's the point of this ramble? Nonsense. Pure and utter nonsense. Whether it has been realized or not is irrelevant to me. I wanted to voice a change in me and so I did just that.

Ladies and gentlemen, we all have our voices. Lets hear the real you.

1BlackSheep

I do a similar thing in that I use humor to cover up how I'm really feeling. I'm just no good at spilling my guts nor at knowing what to say to other people who are feeling down. I wish I was better at it because it's not that I don't care. And like you, I think some people enjoy my sense of humor but others get annoyed! It's really all I know how to do though.

I have thought long about it, about this, about what I have been told and observed. This facade of riddles and silly sentence structures I used to use. It was just that, a facade, mask to cover my opinions, emotions and real thoughts.

To some an annoyance. To others a unique enjoyment of change in reading. I have seen both sides of myself; the annoyance and enjoyment.

The conclusion I finally came to: I was being unreal. This conclusion began a process forward a while back. I hope to keep somewhat the enjoyment writing posts may give to others in reading while exploring my ability to formulate my own opinions. No more fence sitting.

Have I killed this Sial character? Possibly. To the many new here I doubt they may understand. To the slightly over a few members who may remember, Sial isn't quite what he used to be.

What's the point of this ramble? Nonsense. Pure and utter nonsense. Whether it has been realized or not is irrelevant to me. I wanted to voice a change in me and so I did just that.

Ladies and gentlemen, we all have our voices. Lets hear the real you.

I had noticed the style of your old posts had disappeared Sial. I just thought you had become more comfortable posting in here. While I enjoyed reading your unique previous style of posts I am happy you are able to express yourself even more now:)

dottie

have you been dishonest on these boards? or are you changing the style of your writing? confused.

have you been dishonest on these boards? or are you changing the style of your writing? confused.

No lies just vague truths. I think its high time I am fully me. Will there be times of argument with others, not limited to here, as our opinions clash? Yes and that is not wrong. No more fence sitting!!!! aaahhhrrrrrrrrrr Look at my evil smile :) so evil

I sense a likeable real life person behind your equally likeable forum faces - change is good, I recommend frequent avatar changes! :D