bad dreams

NatRad

ive been waking up every night early, dreaming of bad dreams from my ex, of things that happened, like my daughter being ripped from my arms and abducted by the bitch, i dream this over and over again,

but im also having other dreams, or nightmares, of getting back together, like she just tells me something and i start working on the house again, moving everything back in and cleaning while she sits down, like shes taken control of me again.

i also drempt last night, that she had another person, which hurts since she had an affair and ran away for 3 months before i found out.

what should i be doing, i havnt slept since it happened, it hurts, i wake up in so much pain from these nightmares.

X-Rated

i think you`re just too stressed....u should try to relax and clear your mind of all your problems before going to sleep.....if not maybe u should see a doctor for giving u some pills:-? :-??

mrb

after what you have been through mate its going to take a bit of time to heal ... just keep going thats all you can do ... i promise you this it will get better over time . you just think about your kids keep going for them , thats what i did when i busted up with my ex wife... good luck keep your chin up mate gazza ..... dont let her break you show her your bigger than that ... as i said it will get better , i know its a nightmare at mo ... but it will pass ..

NatRad

do you think dreams have meanings, preminitions, the brain processing information...

206Raider

Yeah I've only been having bad dreams lately or they are the only ones I remember but then again I can't remember what I've dreamed the last few nights

Misterhopefull

do you think dreams have meanings, preminitions, the brain processing information...

You go to bed thinking about the stuff you end up dreaming, that's pretty much it as far as we know. Doing something pleasing for yourself right before bed might be a good way to get your mind a little more free before bed.

Had the nightmare problem last part of last year and decided that if nothing else i want my damn sleep time! It's just too much having to deal with stress awake and asleep.

lunarla

I find this all very interesting and I wish I could give you good advice about how to overcome it. It's basically the thoughts and ideas you're most hung up on subconsciously, I think. I agree with trying to relax a bit (although you've been through quite a bit so that may not be easy). I think it would really help though, for the bad dreams and otherwise.

Lorraine Manca

i dreamt i saw someone fall into a lake and get eaten by turtles. i felt kinda bad i didnt try to save them, i just looked down and thought, wow, i didnt know turtles could do that

NatRad

the irony is, i havnt drempt in many years, since becoming an insomniac, i just didnt get into a deep enough sleep to dream. now i am for some reason...