Awkward anxiety

durda_dan

Anxiety Symptoms
this website shows the 100 some most usual forms of anxiety.

recently i have got a strange feeling. feeling off, Feeling uncomfortable with everything
ncomfortable with the clothes on ym back, uncomfortable with glasses, uncomfrotable sitting, standing walking, hugging i just feel awkward. My head isn't right i still have the OCD thoughts, But no heart anxiety or breathing anxiety, Just this overwhelming sence of Something is wrong with me.

when i don't have OCD i always have a strange feeling int eh abck of my head. a naggin if you will. I can't stand it. Why wont it just go away!
I honestly have like 20 or more symptoms of anxiety from this site, maybe closer to 40 of them.
i don't like it.
Grrrrrrrrr. Angry....... Turning green, ROAR!!!!

recluse

I suffer from most of the symptoms listed.

A common symptom for me is feeling as if i am trapped in my own mind, with repetitive sticking thoughts such as the same music playing in my mind.

I've also had the metallic taste in my mouth, a taste like blood.

I totally get the awkward feeling, I'm even awkward around my OWN family. and i've been living with them for over two years. it sucks. But I completely understand what you're going through, you're not alone:)

Danfalc

Banned
I dont (think anway) I have ocd Dan,but yeah i experience simlar things myself.I just feel awkward 24/7..I cant relax at all...I cant relax and enjoy the little things because if this,and the constant nagging in the back of my head wares me out.Its worse when i try and sleep...my thoughs go round and round with thoughts like how recluse described..sticking repetitive thoughts.. which dont go anywhere and end up just stressing me out so much i get headaches ::(: I cant stop dwelling on them either and its draining me out.

I also have an overwhelming sence of Something is wrong with me.I just feel that the way I am cant be just social anxiety or depression as there is somthing more to it than that,maybe I have ocd or even aspergers i dont know..Im not looking to give myself any more labels than i need but at the same time I want to understand whats going on with me.

anyway sorry for the rant i can just relate.

pandamonium77

those are just regular anxiety symptoms, not OCD symptoms
And yea.. i hate the awkward feeling, i always feel so strange and its getting to me :[

getbornagain

It's very common for someone with OCD to have generalized anxiety symptoms as well. The lack of serotonin in your brain causes more than OCD, for example, a very pessimistic outlook on life, generalized anxiety, low self-esteem, etc. Not just OCD, but that is one major effect of low serotonin. Seeing as how serotonin is responsible for mood stabilization and relaxation within your CNS, you probably have anxiety as a result of your lack of this neurotransmitter.