at what point in your life

I was 18/19, at an almost perfect weight due to coming off Efexor, madly in love (little did i know he would turn out to be a complete and utter w*nker!), and living it up! Constant clubbing, a little bit of confidence, an amazing best friend (which i later lost 'cause of the bf at the time), people actually interested in me (even if i was taken it was a MAJOR confidence boost) loads of nice people and good times! I honestly can never think of a time I was happier. Maybe if i lose all the weight i can be happy again... I truly believe that...

Nack

Banned
When i was a kid, because i didn't have all these stupid thoughts and past expereince. I was LIVING LIFE.

w*n*c*a*m

A very simple question but hard to answer. I'm not even sure
if I have felt a genuine happiness in my life. So after thinking hard, I realized that I don't reallly know the answer.

hoddesdon

Oddly enough, my final year at high school even though, obviously, it was meant to be the hardest academically; at school in general; when I was a successful suit salesman in David Jones at Market St., Sydney, and unexpectedly making lots and lots of money; when I got graduate entry to the Public Service as a result of having done good work as a base-grade clerk (lasted a matter of weeks). What unites those occasions is that I felt I was doing really well and getting respect as a result.

Kustamogen

Banned
definitely as a teen.....14-17 Id say.....hanging out with my buddies all the time....building go-karts....camping in my buds backyard and playing Nintendo all night drinking Tang!!!.....anxiety free fun.....I would give anything to be able to feel like I did back then!

mrb

well lots of good and intresting answers here .. i soppose mine was being a father nothing in this world comes close , money fast cars nothing .. holding a baby in your arms knowing your responible for its well being is a massive but life changing feeling ... and it goes on for the rest of your life regardless of weather you and your wife stay together :) come on all say awwwwwwwwwwww ::p:

HH

I guess when I'm watching my favourite bands and the crowd and band are in the zone enjoying the music, makes life worth all the hassle :)

mrb

awwwwwwww. i hope you feel the same way when your kid becomes a teenager.

one of them already is uni but im her step father , but i love her just the same .. shes always texting me , dad dad you know you love me dad can you send me some money xx she always puts kisses on the end of her texts when she wants money shes 15 and a right little madam lol ... opps i put lol sorry i know you hate that uni :D

shy17

All i did, all i am doing, and all i will ever do is sitting home doing nothing. Basically, i never had a moment in my life that i could describe as my "Golden Time". Let's say i am very happy when my dad orders a pizza. But eating a pizza is nothing comparing to for example this :

And I did have a happy moment last christmas when my boyfriend proposed..I was very happy!

I just hate to be myself

Tweak

2 different times

Childhood - My imagination, especially in my childhood, was amazing. Even when there wasn't much going on around me, in my head, I was living in and exploring a magical kingdom.

Senior year of Highschool/Freshman year of College - I had 0 friends before this. Just before my senior year started though, I got a great socializing job and made friends at work. Some of them went to my school so I started making friends there too. I was out partying ALL the time. Fell in love for the first time. Had my heart broken for the first time. Met lots of interesting people and discovered a different side of myself.