at night ..

Zav

It's kind of a mixed bag. Sometimes I'll dawn on things that I regret. Or sometimes...

I imagine the perfect life/situation/relationship/interaction

Though recently I've gotten into the habit of listening to music falling asleep. If I'm listening to something I like, it typically brings positive thoughts. Plus it's just a great way to get to know some of these albums better.

I think doing art really helps for myself. I'll just think about swirling colours and landscapes. Even as a beginner, I find that thinking about purely visual elements like colour, composition, visual patterns, values and all that takes the mind off thinking about nonsense. Occasionally, I can get to sleep.

Usually when I can't sleep, there aren't really thoughts like that bothering me. Usually, the only thoughts in my head are daydreams & they're not what's keeping me awake, they're what's keeping me from getting up & giving up trying to sleep. But once in a while, like the night before last, I'll just suddenly have huge amounts of sorrow that just come out of nowhere & then I start crying & can't stop. I start thinking about how terrible & empty my own life is & about how hard my mom's life is & about her dying. All I can do is cry & cry & cry & I can never get to sleep after that.

I get stuck in the daydreams and dreams thing that keeps you from wanting to get up, I wish I could stop that.

apollo

I think about all things I've screwed up and all the people I've let down, and I wonder how I'll ever be able to redeem myself.

I think of the exact same thing. It's terrible.

So hard to accept and move on...

recluse

I worry about work in the morning

I think about how empty my life is

I think about my parents dying

I worry about what my future will be

I think about my past and what i could have done differently