Rxqueen

Here's a couple:

Why r humans so cruel?
Why is school hell?
Why are people so selfish?
Why is House (Hugh Laurie) so hott? lol
Very random and stupid i know.....

okay the nipple explanation Nack...
see men would not be artisticly complete without nipples..
the nipples are a pair of eyes, the belly botton is ur nose.. and the penis is the tongue u stiuck out when u see womens nipples.. but without ur eyes(niples) u;d never see womens' atributes and u';d never stick ur tongue(penis) out.. and u know what that means...hahahahhaah

the nipples are a pair of eyes, the belly botton is ur nose.. and the penis is the tongue u stiuck out when u see womens nipples.. but without ur eyes(niples) u;d never see womens' atributes and u';d never stick ur tongue(penis) out.. and u know what that means...hahahahhaah

You're a legend!

davidburke

ah thats wot they are for.. always wondered::p:

Nack

Banned

I love you O.O...

Last edited:

jdiane

Ok I have two! Why do men pass gas anywhere at any time, be it in a store, in a car, outside in a crowded place? and not just small little barking ones, I mean the gynormous silent but violent ones?? I mean don't you get embarrased about someone finding out it was you? And why do men, I mean grown men pick their nose in front of anyone??? Do men just have no shame??? Is this a charactoristic all males are born without?

PLEASE answer those questions!!!!!!:)

Nack

Banned
Ok I have two! Why do men pass gas anywhere at any time, be it in a store, in a car, outside in a crowded place? and not just small little barking ones, I mean the gynormous silent but violent ones?? I mean don't you get embarrased about someone finding out it was you? And why do men, I mean grown men pick their nose in front of anyone??? Do men just have no shame??? Is this a charactoristic all males are born without?

PLEASE answer those questions!!!!!!:)

We're lazy...enuff said.

my dad passes gas while walking down the street and makes this relieved face.. apparently he thinks no one knows! I know, isn't that enough!

jdiane

We're lazy...enuff said.

Lol,,, I really think men don't care about appearances. I guess you men are polite at first until you land a girl,(mission accomplished) then the real man comes out... but if women were like that, it would be a totally different story... Would you think Megan Fox was as hot if she was passing violent gas, picking at her butt, belching loud and shooting snot rockets and spitting loogies??? well, actually to some men I guess that would be their ideal women..... lol