Artists

typewriterx

Exactly. I get compliments on my work often, but it just doesn't feel good enough. I'm never very sure of it and I really hate showing it to people. I went through this phase for a while where I burned/threw out/shredded all of my pieces. &I really wish I wouldn't have now. :?

Danfalc

Banned
Yes, I find that happens most of the time, although there's so much I want to accomplish it's so hard to try or find motivation to finish because most of the time I just don't believe i'm good enough so I feel like, why bother? I'm trying to get over this but it's frustrating trying to understand what makes me so afraid, when I WANT to do these things. I want to draw, I want to play music, something is just always holding me back.
:(

Aw thats sad sleepy ::(: You really have a gift for art and im not just saying that to be nice.Im no where as gifted as you in drawing but i use to love to draw...I think i give up now tho because im so hard on myself...I put too much pressure on myself to be perfect...and its more of a chore than a hobby when you have that mind set.