• I'm bullied.

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • I had been bullied before.

Votes: 46 69.7%
  • I've never been bullied.

Votes: 15 22.7%

• Total voters

Hemosapien

Ive been bullied in the past, and it was usually by someone who was supposed to be/ pretended to be my friend.

dancingintherain

I was bullied in primary school after moving to a new town. Everyone bullied me, it was awful! And I had no idea why perhaps I was a new girl. Then high school I was bullied - they called me dumb, useless, weird and I distanced myself - which is kinda my fault for forming s.a.d, I did it myself now it hard getting out of it. I saw one of my bullies two days ago, she said nothing nor did anything but I was so angry! > : (

Tripolar

I have never been bullied personally ( which I am assuming is because, as I have been told, I am scary) but I have watched other people be bullied and since I do not find myself in the least bit to be threatening and since I am in real life quite the chickensh*! I was always afraid that I would one day be bullied and not know how to handle the situation.

WeirdyMcGee

I was bullied from the moment I entered kindergarten, until my second year of highschool. People stopped bullying me then because I was either just not around for them to pick on- or they were afraid of me.

Being brutally assaulted in grade 10 was what made me agoraphobic, so yes- being bullied affected me and my SA.