are my neighbours attacking me via their wifi name?

on my laptop when I search for my wifi..theres a wifi name complaining that one of their neighbours plays music too loud daily....

I play music when I study and when im just on here or on facebook, i really don't play it that loud, I moved in in September of last year and not met any of my neighbours. I am paranoid that I've been disturbing them and they can hear my music but on the other hand i think if my music was bothering them then they would of banged on the door and told me to keep my music down, i like to listen to the radio as well but never that loud infact the kitchen is right next to my bedroom and i cant hear it when im in there...so would the sound travel to upstairs or downstairs?

Agent_Violet

Ask them :) OR take a walk upstairs one day while your music is playing at the volume you normally use and listen. If you can hear it,then you probably should turn it down or use headphones.
I only wish my former neighbors had been reasonable about their constant noise.Fact is,most people simply don't think about others anymore and don't care if they're disturbing anyone.

I do care a lot, although im a student I live in a building where most people have young kids or are old, I wouldn't mind if I was in a student accommodation because everyone plays there music loud but I want to be respectful, yes that's a good idea I shoulda thought of that, no I don't hear music but the person upstairs drills at ridiculous times in the middle of the night, but usually I don't hear any noise..its quite eerie...

R3K

set the title of your wifi to: ASK_ME_ABOUT_COUPONS_FOR_EARPLUGS:sarcastic: