Approach five women

diesel

seriously congradulations , its very difficult to just approach random girls but you did very well approaching two .

EasySkankin

I swear, approaching and talking to attractive girls seems to be the only thing left that's stopping me from conquering my SA. I think I can get it down though, but it's really tough. I feel if I can get over my fear of talking to girls that I find attractive, my SA will be gone :)

Waybuloo

I know you probably have good intentions, but telling a girl she's pretty off the bat might be too scary and creepy. That's just me though...
But I understand that you're doing this for your sake and not to get girls to go out with you

Uber Schnitzel

This rings true, but it can also depend on the manner in which a person pays the compliment. If it seems as though the person is expecting something in return then a compliment can have a sinister/slimy quality to it.

Well if he talks like that guy that approached you then he just may be able to pull it off fine ::p:

mrb

be sneaky mate buy a puppy ;) then they will all come to you , it will be awwww omg omg hes sooo cute hes lovely whats his name :) stroke stroke ..... go get em danny boy :D

AGR

Well its not like I am an expert on this,but what was good for me was to smile to her,not the creepy smile,but a smile saying cute,if she is into she will smile,or do something back,but this could also be bollocks,since I not good at this.

mrb

Aren't you a sly one, Gary? It's not a bad idea. He might get women flocking to him, but it's not because of him. It will be because of the puppy. Sure, it's a great ice-breaker, but you have to be able to get her attention away from the puppy.The most gorgeous guy doesn't stand a chance when his competition is a three month old Pug.

I mean, just look at this little guy! How can a creature look like Quasimodo and still be this adorable?

pug2.jpg

the pug would look a lot cuter and pull a lot more girls if it had a pink jumper on annie ;)