Anyone Vegan here ?

grapevine

Just curious.

Its funny that on social media now - its becoming so popular and that is awesome.
Ive been vegan since I was 14 and Im 34 now. But practicing in the raw vegan diet has really helped with my mental and physical health.

Im surprised that diet never really gets a mention when it comes to our mental health.

I realised that I cannot eat anything with wheat in it as I end up later having random anxiety attacks and my mood becomes so frustrating and anxious no matter what may be on my mind. Glueton can rally affect the brain and anxiety for some reason. Esp those sensitive to it.

I feel my best when I have juiced in the morning
and also oil pulled (which is swishing an oil in your mouth for up to 10 mins in the morning first thing when you get up as it cleans all the germs from your mouth that can enter your body and you spit it out- it is the best clean feeling).

Remus

Staff member
I went paleo and it improved things a lot, I think sugar and processed foods probably are the culprit for a lot of health problems. I know some paleo-vegans who have reported the same.