anyone in Vancouver, with SA, want to meet up?

vancouver24

Banned
if there's other people in my area (Vancouver) that also have SA..
I would love to get to know each other and then meet in person and maybe help each other get better?
i'm at my lowest points so please try not to think this is weird..its just common sense and just an idea.. because i seriously don't want to attend any of the SA groups on meetups.com bcuz i don't feel comfortable meeting that many people at once.. so i feel the need to change but i cannot do it on my own.. so if you want send me your email address or skype or whatever and we can get to know each other... i know this is a bit weird but i seriously have lost all hope and this is my only way to meet anyone who's like me... btw i have a boyfriend and.. im just looking for friends to relate to

I'm planning a Holiday trip to Vancouver with my Gf, she loves Canada, we might go to Van next year :D So I would like to meet some ppl out there , would be kool to meet some fellow SA people ! :D

I'm really sorry to hear you're at a low point in your life. It's the loneliest when you're there with nobody to talk to, I've been there before.

I live in vancouver too actually, traveling at the moment through. I'm one of the organizers of the vancouver anxiety meetup. If you'd like, I can organize a smaller group of 3-4 people for coffee somewhere. I find bigger groups to be really daunting too.

You can even bring your boyfriend if that helps. Hang in there :]
I would love to join the anxiety meetup in vancouver if I'll go on holiday there , is that possible?:D