Anyone in San Diego county want to meet?

kuhtreen

Probably not. Just thought I'd try...I don't want to just talk about how miserable this life is, I want to do something about it and start to socialize. If anyone lives in San Diego county (or anywhere kinda close to Oceanside, where I live) and wants to meet up, let me know.

kuhtreen

I would but I am about 3 hours north of you. Are you armenian by any chance?

Yeah I know, I saw your thread and wanted to come but then I read "San Fernando Valley"...not driving that far, haha. It sucks though 'cause I've done a lot of searching for a SA group and whatnot, and they're all in LA.
And no, I'm not armenian. ::p: 3/4 white and 1/4 african american.

Yeah, maybe you can find some other support groups in your area. Its hard dealing with SA, but its nice if you can find a few people to meet up with. Helps you learn to be around people, be comfortable, talk etc.

tmiw

Probably not. Just thought I'd try...I don't want to just talk about how miserable this life is, I want to do something about it and start to socialize. If anyone lives in San Diego county (or anywhere kinda close to Oceanside, where I live) and wants to meet up, let me know.

I know it's been 5 months since you first posted, but I'm up for it sometime. *lives in SD proper* :D