Anyone in Australia wanna meet up?

JulieKC

I'd love to go to Australia for a meet.. hehe Would be one hell of one too. But expensive all the way from UK ;)

Nothing wrong with dreaming

JulieKC

paddo

meeting up

Hi to all...i reside in casula in sydneys sth west..if there is any individual/s who would like to meet up for a coffee and general chit chat ...i am here to help...i also have S.Anxiety..and have found it rewarding if i make the effort to meet people i can trust...and there is no one more than people like ourselves that i trust more...i dont know why..i just do...so ladies and gentleman...pm me on this site...give some feedback about how we could meet...things change...one step is the first step...in any case with email etc around...dont be ALONE...this could lead us forward...speak to your doctors or therapist and get there opinion...i am as shy as well...but once i know someone i am ok..good health to all ...

gmg

Hi :)

Hello all,

I am from the Liverpool area and have always being shy. Anyone else around from this area?

gmg.

Lexmark

Melbourne, south east
Was hoping to meet anyone to hang out, been trying but usually me or other person pulls out