Anyone in Australia wanna meet up?

ppaul

only need to get a few people together.

read a post from a spanish girl who said she met a few people from social phobia.com....

...sounds like a good idea.

JWH

I'm in the east, but seriously doubt my nerves would allow me to go to a meet.

annie

Hi guys,

If anyone is from Melbourne, the Anxiety Disorders Association of Victoria has two social groups a month.

They have one on a week night and the other one is more catered to families so they can bring their spouses and kids along, but single people are welcomed on weekends.

You can check the site at www.adavic.org
Check the Out and About page
also information on the outings is on their message board as well at:
http://critta.net/forums/index.php

Good luck!

annie :)

mikeofbodom

be interesting to meet people with SAD heheh..i wonder if someone meets heres just complete silence the whole time :p

firelily

It could be a really interesting experiment! I don't think we would be totally silent. There should be less pressure and judgements than meeting up with non-SA people. Maybe go see a movie or something- no talking required there :D

ppaul

So who's from Sydney so far?

Firelily
Mikeofbodom
JWH??

is that everyone or was there more?

yuppe

yuppe

I am from Melbourne. That's would be nice if we could meet up sometimes. Anyone from Melbourne?
[/b]

ppaul

Im near chatswood. Im keen to meet up too. but i have loads of tests and exams over the next few weeks so wont be able to for a while.

despise

im sortof near parramatta...yep. i dont this thats north sydney at all..lol its west... heh :oops:

firelily

I'm on the north shore, about 20 mins from Chatswood. But its pretty easy for me to get to Gordon train station so I can travel to the city etc. no sweat.

nesci

im in melbourne, n would luv ta chat 2 other people with sp :} ive got a pop up blocker on my comp so cant send any private msgs or recieve them, but if any1 wants ta chat 2 me im [email protected] :)