Anyone in Australia wanna meet up?

ppaul

...Ive written a reply mentioning my suburb about twice now. The moderator keeps deleting it.

Whats up with that? Are we not allowed to mention that kind of thing or something? Is someone gonna stalk me?

annie

ppaul said:
...Ive written a reply mentioning my suburb about twice now. The moderator keeps deleting it.

Whats up with that? Are we not allowed to mention that kind of thing or something? Is someone gonna stalk me?

Well I guess the moderator is being cautious.
You need to understand alot of people on sites like this one are vulnerable and therefore we have idiots out there who might take advantage of the situation.
Post your email address if people need to contact you.

annie :)

ppaul

ooooops

i didnt realise I had to click on the next page to view the latest posts.

my messages did get through.

sorry for all the resends i thought it wasnt working.

Pearl

You could catch some in flicks like Crocodile Dundee. I've seen American Indians..they're cool.

enkjrypt

aiight im thinkin. this is gonna be like a bigASZ family reunion. Im not a millionaire at the moment, so i guess yall have to save up and see me up in the territory! hehe chop chop!

no seriously, we should set up something up. all we need now is cash and as soon as pearl sells those pearls in her avatar. booya!

p.s. pearl i only fly 1st class ticket :wink:

Diluted_Acid

Wow i'm supirsed how many sydneysiders there are :? . . . . please add me, or pm, i would love to talk, i'm 16, male, and near Chatswood too like a few of you guys . . . . . maybe we should see each other sometime. P.S. i've just been dumped, real sad, real lonely, and have come back to these forums to improve, help, and meet some lovely other people who i can relate to.

if anyone from brisbane wants to meet up, pm me or msn is: [email protected].

i'm 24 male living in brisbane on the southside, i'm willing to meet others with sa for an informal chat or whatever, even better would be more then just 2 ppl as then its not so awakward, so if anyone is organising a group then let me know.

i doubt anyone will respond to this anyway, but you never know, so pm if you just want to chat over the net rather then meet up because i got no one to chat to on the net anyway, so some company would be good.
good day

daspaneon

skins said:

i'm 24 male living in brisbane on the southside, i'm willing to meet others with sa for an informal chat or whatever, even better would be more then just 2 ppl as then its not so awakward, so if anyone is organising a group then let me know.

i doubt anyone will respond to this anyway, but you never know, so pm if you just want to chat over the net rather then meet up because i got no one to chat to on the net anyway, so some company would be good.
good day

Well, I'm 23/M/Southside Brisbane - I'm really not that great with one-on-one interactions, but I'll stick my hand up if a few more people from Brisbane want to organise a group...

daspaneon said:
skins said:

good day

Well, I'm 23/M/Southside Brisbane - I'm really not that great with one-on-one interactions, but I'll stick my hand up if a few more people from Brisbane want to organise a group...

(-paneon)

cool this is a start, just need some others, and we have a group.