Anyone have an extremely weak voice at night?

Quietguy11

I know it's because of my anxiety, but every night when my mom gets off work, we usually talk for a bit before calling it a night. I find that when I'm talking, my voice is very weak, and I actually find it hard to get my voice out. I feel faintly anxious while this is happening, but I don't know why I can't just talk with a normal voice. I guess that's all the knowledge I have on the subject, which is not very much I'm afraid. Anyone have similar issues with a weak voice at night?

jaim38

My voice becomes naturally weak at night because people are sleeping and i don't want to disturb them. When I lived in the apartments, I had to do things quietly including lowering my voice. Moreover, towards nighttime, our body naturally gets sleepier so it's no surprise our voice can get weaker.

Quietguy11

My voice becomes naturally weak at night because people are sleeping and i don't want to disturb them. When I lived in the apartments, I had to do things quietly including lowering my voice. Moreover, towards nighttime, our body naturally gets sleepier so it's no surprise our voice can get weaker.

That answer was very satisfactory. Thank you.