Anyone from Las Vegas ?

Silentknight

I was wondering if anyone from this site is from Vegas and what they think of being a social phobic in Vegas a city known for partying? I personaly think it's almost unbearable knowing that while I suffer being a shut in who has alot of trouble just to try to be social and knowing that a few miles from my home people are partying and having the time of there life.

Devrium

I used to live in Henderson... But I never really gave Vegas and the people there any thought. My thoughts don't often drift into the outside world... I have too much of an inner turbulent storm to deal with every day... that's about all I can handle let alone the rest of the world.

I am sorry you feel that way tho =/ I can see how it would almost be like torture.. like being a caged tiger on the edge of a jungle, watching the rest of the forest through bars running free, doing as they please and just feeling trapped and helpless... knowing there is something better out there but never being able to reach it.. Being so close but never quite there. I feel like that all the time in my own ways... not to put words in your mouth or depress you even further...but yea... that's just sort of the image I got from your post...

I'm sorry I don't really know what to tell you other than I sympathize... normally I can offer more comforting words but currently am in no state.. probably to even be alive and breathing right now =/ I do feel for you though...

crimson_red

Hi, guys!....

I just moved here in Las Vegas from Asia...

It's really a struggle for me since moving from Asia to here...I've been having trouble fitting in....MY SA/SP got worsen...

It's really breaking me apart....

Apersonalan

I would love to move to Las Vegas because I'm a night owl and I'm always awake at night I'd hate the indoors though, but I have a thing for cities and big night lights when I can afford to go I would if I could.

crimson_red

@super Frank...

I would love to meet you if you do get here...

right now I just wanted to have someone to fill me in with the people,culture and surroundings..and probably hangout...

so far, I haven't seen or met a real friendly american that doesn't ask for a quarter. and when they hear me talking with an accent there's this certain look to them that I am really get pissed off...It's either they talked to me Loudly and Slowly or just plain English slang that's way too fast for me to understand...

Apersonalan

@super Frank...

I would love to meet you if you do get here...

right now I just wanted to have someone to fill me in with the people,culture and surroundings..and probably hangout...

so far, I haven't seen or met a real friendly american that doesn't ask for a quarter. and when they hear me talking with an accent there's this certain look to them that I am really get pissed off...It's either they talked to me Loudly and Slowly or just plain English slang that's way too fast for me to understand...

Depends, is the weapons legal like in gta?

Kinetik

I dream of Vegas, I would love to get a condo there. It's a very real possibility in the not too distant future.