anyone from jersey

catatina27

Hey my name is Christina I have beeen suffering with panic disorder for over 10 years. Anyone from NJ or close by that deals with this also. Looking for someone to talk to about this.

fitftw

I'm from central NJ but I don't have panic disorder. I get it on rare occasions, such as when I used to ride the bus to school, or anything where I feel like I'm about to be doing something I don't want to do.

my name is Jonah. I am from NY. I have had social anxiety really bad forever. It has gotten better on the right meds and therapy. please im me at yahoo and skype at bigwhale75. I really want to meet new people. I am very friendly and non-judgmental.

Rembrandt Broam

We do seem to have a lot of SPWers from Jersey. I've often wondered if NJ is some sort of Social Phobic hub in the US. Maybe it's the Social Phobic promised land, and someday we will all migrate there to build a new (and very quiet) society free from the tyranny of extroverts.

My vote is for Coyote as our first President. :)

Pookah

We do seem to have a lot of SPWers from Jersey. I've often wondered if NJ is some sort of Social Phobic hub in the US. Maybe it's the Social Phobic promised land, and someday we will all migrate there to build a new (and very quiet) society free from the tyranny of extroverts.

I think its because we are the highest population state per square mile (partly cause we is a tiny state.)

Too close quarters with a bunch of irritable people perhaps. Or maybe the plants up in north jersey are trickling mutative substances all over the state. O_O

fitftw

NJ is just a depressing hellhole, that's why. Despicable shovelware like Jersey Shore comes from our disgusting excuse for a state.

Tiercel

We're stuck between New York City, Philadelphia, and the Atlantic. That's enough to make anyone nervous.

And I'm not sure I'd want a foreigner as my President. I mean, he'd probably call that strip of sand at the ocean's edge the beach! And he's probably not corrupt enough to be any kind of politician here. And chances are that he'd spend most of his time hanging out at that wolf preserve in the north. Sitting around in the woods with other canids, eating venison, and howling for humans sounds like a pretty good life to me. ;)