anyone from india or pakistan?

Srijita52

<3
Currently living in Pakistan.
I am too insecure and worried about how people would judge me if I ever told them which country I was from. So I end up lying most of the time =/

You should definitely not be afraid of that.People who do these things are real jerks.I mean seriously,how can you judge a person by a country?that's really stupid.All of us are unique individuals.If everyone was same we'd have nothing to complain about,this forum wouldn't even exist then cause other ppl could understand us so much better...

Sub-Zero

I'm Indian, but was born and raised in Canada. I travel to India every 2 years to visit my mom. In fact I'm going there again in March.

spring

I'm Iranian and not ashamed of it,actually i think it's cool to have these weird social experiences that I wouldn't have if I lived elsewhere like running from guards with thousands of other people and a million other things.

ykumar

I am from india . I have lived a life of complete misery due to my anxiety prob.
For me life should be renamed into "Dilemma".
Now im 30. And still have no idea how to adjust.

Vicky182

Hi I m from india, i hate social phobia
It prevents me from doing a lot of social things that I'd like to do.
Does alcohol help social anxiety?

shahsanam89

Hi im from pakistan im desperately wanted to chat and meet new people here from india or pakistan or from anywhere in the world please reply me