Anyone ever got a headache

THE-INTROVERT

When feeling depressed and down or when there pissed off at something its like a pain in the top of your head and you just feel like going to sleep to get rid of it or take a lay down anyone share this experience.

Phoenixx

I think both depression and anxiety can bring on headaches. I actually get headaches quite frequently. I think it's mostly from the anxiety... Although, sometimes I get these headaches called "ice pick headaches". Here's more about it >> Ice Pick Headache

It's weird because it says most of those who have it have a history of migraines, but I've never had a history of migraines in my life. And hardly anyone in my family has a history either.

mikebird

Banned
Anyone ever got a headache?

I was just about to add a new thread, and glad I found yours to add to.

Migraine has been the root of all my troubles.

School exams. Graduation. Then office work. My soul is set up for stress and suffering. Headache is a different world from migraine, and extra worse than anything else is something known as cluster headaches - terribly described! Nothing to do with a few headaches for a while.

I get completely taken over by these things, and it will never go away. I am so glad that I can get a few days when I'm not invaded by the suffering - it's time to relish! ::eek::

Panic attacks are very closely related now. That makes the visual and tactile problems, and the pain always follows soon. The pain means very little compared to the rest. When I feel the pain, however horrible, I can relax a little, and I know the worst part is over - I can stand up, move, and walk, although the worst bit (ha!) is when the next one starts afresh before this one is over! Once in a million, all this will lead to a full-on epileptic fit, which lasts for weeks - in hospital - in rehab.

After so many years of this, I think I've nailed down the reason as change in the four seasons, as we approach autumn. Air pressure and fronts seem to affect me for a few days - then the quarters are the worst bits. I spent decades following advice on citrus fruit, coffee, cheese and etc diet... I think I've pinned it all - so it will stick with me. ;)

Last edited:

MaliceInWickedland

Yeah, I get some really bad migraines whenever I'm really anxious or under a lot of stress. I used to get them a lot during school and even passed out once in the middle of class during my Junior year when one of my migraines got really bad.