Anyone else with BPD?

LeDiskoLove99

Not sure if this is the right place to put this but if it's nit I apologize. Is there anyone else on here with Borderline Personality Disorder? It kind of sucks to be surrounded by family and friends who have no idea what you go through with BPD and it's just nice to know that other people know how I feel, although all situations are different, it's just nice to know.

Ok maybe not SURROUNDED, if that were the case I'm pretty sure social anxiety wouldn't be an issue haha. Oh I'm babbling again.

Last edited:

Silatuyok

Yes, I have it. It sucks! Although, as I get older it seems to be getting much easier to handle. I usually have an "episode" maybe a few times a year now, if that. When I was younger I would be lucky to go two weeks without having a mental breakdown.
How old are you?

LeDiskoLove99

Yes, I have it. It sucks! Although, as I get older it seems to be getting much easier to handle. I usually have an "episode" maybe a few times a year now, if that. When I was younger I would be lucky to go two weeks without having a mental breakdown.
How old are you?

It really does suck. For me it is very easy to deal with right now but it seems to get worse the more depressed or stressed I am, it's just always been that way for me. And I'm 23.