Anyone buying anything special on boxing week?

sevenroses

Anyone buying anything special on boxing week? If so what are you guys planning on buying. :) I'm not looking for anything in particular nor am I a big spender but still happy about things being a little cheaper this time of year :p

nope, all my spending went to
- hospital room
- the hospital room phone call I missed but still charged for, awesome
- ambulance ride. As you know I was supposed to plan that.
- crutches
- and a fancy removable cast that I had no choice but to buy

Ahh, happy times.

Rembrandt Broam

- hospital room
- crutches

Ahh, happy times.

You need to get socialized healthcare, then all that stuff will be FREE!![*]

[*]Items referred to as "FREE" may not actually be "FREE", but may be charged for through higher taxation. The quality of service is not guaranteed and may go down as well as even further down. Terms and conditions apply.

awkwardamanda

No farking way! I despise Boxing Day. Unfortunately I had to work in an understaffed department store that day. FML. I will never go shopping on Boxing Day. Screw deals. I don't care.

@Sial: I'm confused. I thought you were in Canada. I know in Manitoba you have to pay for an ambulance ride, but not for the bulk of health care expenses.:confused:

sevenroses

I wanted to get a USB drive to store some stuff with but I was just lazy so I didn't really get anything on boxing day.

- hospital room
- crutches

Ahh, happy times.

Sorry to hear that bro. Wish you a speedy recovery.

jus

All the best with your recovery Sial =)

I went out and bought a massive portable a/c. 10kw of pure a/c goodness. I live in a small apartment so its like being in an igloo now =)
Little dissapointing though because it was 40c the day after I got it, hasnt realy been all that hot lately though.

No farking way! I despise Boxing Day. Unfortunately I had to work in an understaffed department store that day. FML. I will never go shopping on Boxing Day. Screw deals. I don't care.

@Sial: I'm confused. I thought you were in Canada. I know in Manitoba you have to pay for an ambulance ride, but not for the bulk of health care expenses.:confused:

Yeah, I guess OHIP doesn't pay for room and phone. And not for the walking cast that I had no choice but to get it.

I didn't have to pay for the plane ride :D which, as the medic told me, is about $1000CDN per hour. (Small planes, bad for turbulence, not fun.)