anybody loud at home but quiet outside

Richey

I am usually quiet at home around family as well, but that is mainly because my parents are from a different generaton and its always a really tense vibe in the house ...

so i think it depends on what your family is like in terms of how you get along with them, whether there is a friendship element ..

then again my sister used to talk alot when she lived with us so maybe its just me.

but i dont really relate too well with them and my opinions tend to be shot down alot through prejudice arrogance so i tend to stay quiet.

i know alot of people are loud around their family though which is great and how it should be.

Yes I am, because I am around my parents, bro everyday. The same counts for my grandparents, I just act crazy around them. I don't mind;p, i'm very loud around them, it just depends which people I am around.
But outside I seem very quiet, but when they would see me at home they would be suprised.. :D

choochoocharlee

yes! my mum and brothers are the ONLY people who know that side of me.. but i guess that makes it harder for them to understand why i can't be like that around everyone.