Any other good books??

sevenroses

One book I really liked for SA is Dying of Embarrassment. Are there any other books as good or even better that can really help with social anxiety?

EscapeArtist

I'm reading "Too Perfect". There's a part on social anxiety, but it's more about the obsessive, perfectionist, controlling all-or-nothing attitude that (i'm assuming) some, if not most of us possess in order to maintain our social anxiety... It's sure opening my eyes about the unconscious motives that are holding me back. I'm only on page 50 or so, so I'm not far into it but it's been really helpful so far for insight.

-Writes down dying of embarrassment on book-list-

I'm reading "Too Perfect". There's a part on social anxiety, but it's more about the obsessive, perfectionist, controlling all-or-nothing attitude that (i'm assuming) some, if not most of us possess in order to maintain our social anxiety... It's sure opening my eyes about the unconscious motives that are holding me back. I'm only on page 50 or so, so I'm not far into it but it's been really helpful so far for insight.

-Writes down dying of embarrassment on book-list-

I quite fancy this book

AGlife

its not really for social anxiety, but for communicating in general. Its by Dale Carnegie, and is called 'how to win friends and influence people'. Just general tips on how to be more likeable. Also by him, is 'start worrying start living'. Helps with the anxiety part, and shows you ways on how to relax. Hope this helps :)

agoraphobickatie

i really like 'when panic attacks' by dr. david barnes.. it pretty much addresses everything, it's really helpful, i think.. :)