Any one else have a crippling fear of nakedness?

TreeBones

I've never had sex so I'm not an expert, but I'd tell myself that the person I'm with likes the way my body is even if I don't and that im probably being a tad paranoid. They must to want to have sex with you, I mean clothes can't hide that much right?

.....I mean clothes can't hide that much right?
^Yep, they certainly can.:thumbup:

Clothing hides........stretch marks, cellulite, varicose veins, unsightly scars from trauma and operations, ingrown hairs, very saggy boobs, and a small sausage. :bigsmile:

But I promise I'm beautiful on the inside :sad::sad:
^I feel sad for the people who are so superficial they can't (or choose not to) look past a person's physical exterior.

Sometimes they can miss out on vast caverns of undiscovered gold and precious jewels in a person's heart and mind! :)

^I feel sad for the people who are so superficial they can't (or choose not to) look past a person's physical exterior.

Sometimes they can miss out on vast caverns of undiscovered gold and precious jewels in a person's heart and mind! :)

Same here. It truly is a shame.

TreeBones

I]=BlueDays;788013]^Yep, they certainly can.:thumbup:

Clothing hides........stretch marks, cellulite, varicose veins, unsightly scars from trauma and operations, ingrown hairs, very saggy boobs, and a small sausage. :bigsmile:

:eek: ... I didn't realize. well hopefully you're lucky enough to not have all of those ahaha. Even though it'd kind of be impossible unless you were a hemaphrodite or somethin.

bcsr

lol, this is still an issue for me anytime i have a new girlfriend. i still have some body image issues deeply ingrained in my psyche. i spent all of my child hood and some early adult years morbidly obese (i was 5"9 / 260-270 in high school). even after dropping almost 100lbs i still worry about it. i will say, however, that those worries fade away pretty quickly. it's just the "first time" with anyone new that still makes me anxious.