Any Gaia Online users here?

WeirdyMcGee

Ohhh... it was really popular when I was in highschool.
It's been 5 years though... and I don't go on anymore.
haha
I can't even remember what my avi looked like :rolleyes:

There was a time I was, though!
It takes some dedication to gather accessories and things you like, doesn't it?
I'm not much of an online community--er...gamer... type person... I don't have the know-how,can-do attitude!
I do like cute things, though. shh!

someday17

haha yea it can be pretty tiresome saving money and stuff.

when i was in junior it was all the rage xD. still play it but its kind of a secret now ... if people knew i played it they would think im a big baby xD

MaliceInWickedland

I used to be an avid member there a few years back until some f****** a****** hacked my account and stole every single item I worked so hard for so I just gave up entirely on it and haven't been back since.

someday17

I used to be an avid member there a few years back until some f****** a****** hacked my account and stole every single item I worked so hard for so I just gave up entirely on it and haven't been back since.

yea getting hacked sucks so bad ....

i can see why you gave up after that

just wondering, when you got hacked, what was it like?? like besides a pain in ***! thankfully i have never been hacked so im just curious

MaliceInWickedland

yea getting hacked sucks so bad ....

i can see why you gave up after that

just wondering, when you got hacked, what was it like?? like besides a pain in ***! thankfully i have never been hacked so im just curious

Well it was... infuriating, to put it lightly. I was just logging on peacefully, not expecting my whole inventory of hard-earned collectibles and stuff to be gone, and then low and behold~ all of my stuff of value is gone and I'm left with a bunch of junk items that weren't worth more than 50 gold each. I was so upset, I even cried about it. I wanted to try and start all over but I knew that would be impossible, especially because I would continue to be upset every time I logged on knowing all my stuff from before was gone so I just left for good.