Anxious Guy Become Famous

Buda

this article just cross away with me and it's a fantastic work of a guy that barely talk with someone cause of his anxiety problems and suddenly become famous...this a great story to remember to don't loose loose fade in ourselves, even if we rarely can talk sometimes...!

"After his work went viral, Kyle decided to dive into photography full time. He even quit his job delivering pizzas. Good choice."

N0nTe.jpg

Kyle Thompson Self Portrait Photos Are Awesome

Last edited:

Silatuyok

I love this!!!! Those photos are amazing. When I studied photography I also did a lot of self-portraits because I was too shy to work with other people. Nothing this good though.
Totally made my day; thanks for sharing.

Kiwong

Some of those photos wonderful, and the fact he is using the photography to send a message about anxiety is courageous too.

Sometimes I think creativity is linked to sensitivity and consequently anxiety and often depression.

I like the creativity that is a part of me, even if that means I am sensitivie and anxious.

Buda

i usually give myself with UPS mood that come along with a considerably increase of creativity - my brain makes amazing connections, although I never tried probably it's same effect of a drug... in a natural way.

although this gave me some joy-able days when I would feel more then functional to have a normal life, it was responsible also to put me in troubles that cause me downs more harmful i ever went through...

so great-full, so regretful...