Anxiety attacks = chest discomort / pain?

FinalSolution

I feel something pushing in my chest if am too scared and nervous.
But when u r scared of something, dont think about it, just go and do it. I found out strangers dont bite and they dont hit you even if u shout on them. :D

lavender

I get chest pains sometimes too, but it's mostly in my sides. Drinking skullcap tea helps a lot :)

Richey

i do all the time because i live with my folks and they are sooo uptight and condescending and their tones of voice are always raised, it gives me a headache and i'm constantly stressed out jut being near them ..
recently ive been getting headaches and i'm feeling tired and i think i have hypertension because of the uncomfort i feel, i much prefer a relaxed ambient environment to live around, nothing to intense and hopefully fun and happy, but its not the case ...this gives me anxiety and other issues...difficult...

Liberty

Banned
I had a massive anxiety attack out of nowhere yesterday when I was sitting in a big group of people at a conference and someone right behind me starting contributing something to the group and for some reason literally everyone turned around and looked right in my direction.

I just looked down and suddenly it hit. I felt a very hot sensation in my chest and the back of my neck but it slowly resided and when I looked up again the lady was still talking but literally no one was looking back anymore. After that I felt extremely comfortable and completely anxiety free for some reason. I think it was because I took the best shot the anxiety could give me and withstood it so it broke and receded. It came back later though.

Silvox Black

If you speak of chest pains as well as pains that can run down your arms or sides, this is related to a heart condition called Angina, I believe. It can be triggered by emotional stress, thus explaining why if one is sad or worried, these chest pains can occur.